WORRIED ABOUT THE NEW MTD RULE COMING INTO FORCE ON 1st APRIL 2019
NOT SURE WHAT TO DO................ GET IN TOUCH AS WE CAN HELP
We offer a wide range of services which can be taylored to your specific requirements.
All services can be provided weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually
- General book keeping activities, including recording of sales, purchases, bank & credit card reconciliation
- Payroll Service
- VAT Returns
- CIS Service - list of full services provided on the 'Contractor (CIS) Service' page
- Payment run preparation to suppliers
- Credit Control
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Completing Companies House Annual Returns
- Preparation of year end paperwork & accounts ready for your accountants
- Design & impliment systems to improve efficiency within administration & finance
- Provide advice on reducing costs & overheads within the business
- Liasing with HMRC
- Liasing with Accountants
- Explaining financial reports in 'Plain English'..... NO Jargon!
The benefits of using a bookkeeper to reconcile all your paperwork to enable you to pass balanced figures to an accountant for tax advice, year end completion & submission of your Annual Accounts to the Tax Office saves the expensive time spent in sorting & organising your sales invoices, purchase invoices & bank reconciliation work meaning your annual accountancy costs will be reduced.
Services are offered remotely either by post/email or dropping/collection of paperwork
An On-Site service is also available. More information for this service is avaiable on the 'On-Site Service' page.