Have you made the decision to become self employed and be your own boss?
Not sure what to do next or what paperwork you need for HMRC compliance?
WORRIED ABOUT THE NEW MTD RULE COMING INTO FORCE ON 1st APRIL 2019
NOT SURE WHAT TO DO................ GET IN TOUCH AS WE CAN HELP
Many people find it confusing and even scary, but help and advice, in 'Plain English', is within easy reach. An initial consultation is provided free of charge to discuss your requirements. This means you will only pay for services you need and not waste money paying for products which may not be appropriate for your business.
Services are offered remotely either by post/email or dropping/collection of paperwork and can be provided weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually. An On-Site service is also available. More information for this service is explained on the 'On-Site Service' page.
Fees are chargeable at an hourly rate, but where possible fixed fees can be arranged.
Below are some of the services we are able to provide
- General book keeping activities, including recording of sales, purchases, bank & credit card reconciliation
- Payroll Service
- VAT Returns
- CIS Service - list of full services provided on the 'Contractor (CIS) Service' page
- Payment run preparation to suppliers
- Credit Control
- Annual Accounts & Management Accounts
- Tax Returns
- Providing advice on reducing costs & overheads for the business
- Liasing with HMRC and Accountants
- Explaining financial reports in 'Plain English'..... NO Jargon!